- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric we've ever used for down garments; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Variegated channel construction stabilizes insulation and allows the use of less down, creating an elegant, low-profile garment
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one zippered chest pocket
- Drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Self-fabric stuffsack
- Insulated with Traceable Down (non-live-plucked, non-force-fed)
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 235 g (8.3 oz)
- Made in China.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.