- 10-denier ripstop fabric is superlight and strong
- Quilt pattern controls movement of down for optimal warmth and loft
- Silhouette is minimal and features a 1/4-zip to reduce bulk and weight
- Slim fit for thermal efficiency under a shell or as a stand alone layer
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down provides optimal loft and durability
- Self-fabric stuff sack
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 167 g (5.9 oz)
- Made in China.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.