- The toughest, lightest-weight shell fabric we’ve ever used for down garments; with a Deluge® DWR finish
- 800-fill-power premium European goose down for low-bulk warmth
- Quilt pattern controls movement of down for optimal warmth
- Minimal silhouette with a 1/4-zip reduces weight
- Thermally efficient under a shell or as a stand alone layer
- Self-fabric stuffsack
- Insulated with Traceable Down (non-live-plucked, non-force-fed)
- Shell and lining: 0.8-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 162 g (5.7 oz)
- Made in China.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.