- Durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection combined with a brushed tricot backer for extra warmth
- Waist details: combination of slick taffeta and self-fabric lining repels moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; grown-on belt loops; two-snap closure and zip fly; loop on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; Vislon zippered side vents are burly and easy to use
- Articulated knees improve mobility; external mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat and keep snow out
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; two thigh cargo; one back pocket
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester. Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
- 666 g (23.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
GORE-TEX® products with 3-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.