- H2No® nylon shell with a DWR finish; DWR-treated recycled polyester zip-out jacket with 60-g Thermogreen® insulation
- Full-zip parka shell has 2-way zipper; wind flap with snap closure; stand-up collar with fully adjustable hood attaches at neckline; brushed polyester jersey on chin guard and inner collar; cuffs adjust with snap tabs; hem adjusts with elasticized drawcord accessed through handwarmer pockets
- Pockets on shell: two zippered handwarmers lined with brushed polyester jersey; internal zippered left chest pocket
- Insulated zip-out jacket attaches to shell with center front zippers and snap loops at cuffs and back of neck
- Insulated zip-out jacket features: diamond-shaped quilting, welted full-length zipper; polyester rib-knit collar and cuffs; welted drop-in handwarmer pockets lined with brushed polyester jersey; internal zippered left chest pocket; flat hem
- Shell: lower hip length; zip-out jacket: hip length
- Shell: 5.45-oz 100% nylon with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Shell lining and insulated zip-out jacket: 2.3-oz 100% polyester (90% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1437 g (50.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.