- Soft chlorine-free merino wool wicks moisture to keep skin dry
- Next-to-face silhouette insulates in cold conditions
- Face opening can be worn above mouth or under chin
- Lightweight and compact with a smooth, clean nonrestrictive fit
- 7.8-oz 78% chlorine-free merino wool/19% recycled polyester/3% spandex
- 77 g (2.7 oz)
- Made in China.
Raw, untreated wool has scales that make it itchy and coarse and cause it to shrink, so most wool fabrics are treated with chlorine to reduce the scales. But chlorine is a pervasive pollutant that’s especially harmful to organisms living in water and soil. We remove the scales from our merino wool fibers using a unique chlorine-free process that’s bluesign® approved.