- Durable 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric keeps you dry during a heavy snowstorm; a combination of a brushed and mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket to keep snow out
- Watertight coated zippers
- Articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; external thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect the inside of the leg and bottom hem
- 2-layer, 4.3-oz 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: seat and upper thighs: 100% brushed polyester mesh; legs: 100% polyester mesh
- 816 g (28.8 oz)
- Made in China.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.