- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- High/low interior grid-structure enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Jersey microfiber face allows nonbinding layering
- Off-the-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk while wearing a backpack
- R1®: 6.5-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (60% recycled)/7% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 326 g (11.5 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.