- Lightweight, durable low-nap microfleece face
- Full-stretch Polartec® Windbloc® laminate
- R1® interior-grid construction speeds wicking
- Nonlaminated R1 fabric under the arms enhances mobility and breathability
- Drawcord collar with Supplex® stand; protective chin flap for comfort; seamless shoulders for comfort under a pack
- Pockets: two handwarmers, one chest and two internal drop-in
- Drawcord hem
- Lightweight R4® shell: 8-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 100% polyester microfleece laminated to R1® Polartec Power Dry® polyester. R1 panels: 6.5-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (60% recycled)/7% spandex. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 467 g (16.5 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.