- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Raglan shoulder and sleeve detail seams are offset to prevent chafing under layers and packs
- Hidden thumb loop at cuff for extra hand protection
- Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage; bluesign® approved
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 6.5-oz (220-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester (100% recycled)
- 269 g (9.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Raw, untreated wool has scales that make it itchy and coarse and cause it to shrink, so most wool fabrics are treated with chlorine to reduce the scales. But chlorine is a pervasive pollutant that’s especially harmful to organisms living in water and soil. We remove the scales from our merino wool fibers using a unique chlorine-free process that’s bluesign® approved.