Gritting over the ledge on a double overhead day, you want to be sure you've got a firm grip on the rails. Made from flexible, high-quality 2mm neoprene and lined with hydrophobic low-pile recycled polyester micro-grid, the R2® Gloves keep your hands warm and your dexterity high when the winter groundswells really start to fire. Textured PU lamination on the palm and fingers maximizes grip, and articulated panels conform to the shape of the hand for a snug, drag-free fit. Cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and Melco® glue dots for durability and strength.
- 2mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid made from recycled polyester
- PU-laminated palm and fingers increase grip
- Articulated panels conform to hand for a snug fit
- Cuffs and seams are reinforced with 1cm bartacks and Melco® glue dots
- 2mm neoprene lined with hydrophobic low-pile micro-grid recycled polyester
- 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.