- Tough 3-layer stretch-woven polyester fabric is water-resistant, and backed with a windproof laminate and soft grid-backed insulation
- Double layer palm is durable
- Molded back panel provides stretch and comfort over back of hand
- Convenient pull loops eases removal of glove
- Mitten portion of glove folds back and snaps securely on back of hand
- Reinforced thumb cover folds out of the way when tying knots or when not needed for weather protection
- 9.6-oz 70-denier 86% polyester/14% spandex bonded to a windproof membrane with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 94 g (3.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.