- 2-layer, waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Fabric Technology
- Drawcord hood and deep rounded neckline for adjustable fit
- Offset shoulder seams for comfort under a pack
- Elasticized gaiter at cuffs to seal out moisture
- Self-stuff, snap-closure chest pocket secures to harness
- Zippered pass-through pockets; PU-coated reversed zipper
- Rollable, drawcord hem with climbing rope detail; features a special edition 40th year anniversary Patagonia® label
- 2-layer, 2.7-oz 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric with Paclite® Fabric Technology
- 312 g (11 oz)
- Made in China.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.
GORE-TEX® products with Paclite® Product Technology are durably waterproof, windproof and very breathable. With a lightweight and packable construction, these garments are ideal for activities when weight and space are critical.