- 840-denier water-resistant coated ballistics nylon is highly water repellent, durable and protects contents
- Molded drop-down front panel with interior fly keeper; main zip pocket holds two large fly boxes and has interior hook-and-loop closure storage pockets; top drop-in, mesh-lined security pocket
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water repellent
- 3mm air-mesh back panel and belt provide ventilation and comfort
- Front stealth buckle with adjustable and expandable belt
- Two nylon/spandex water bottle pockets with security keeper; 100% nylon gear keeper
- Outer pack: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Interior: 200-denier 100% polyester. Back and sides: 3mm 100% polyester air mesh. All with a polyurethane coating and DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 527 g (1 lb 2.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.