- Ultralight recycled polyester dries quickly and feels good against skin
- Tapered design covers the neck and stays put without constriction or tight spots
- Flat-sewn seams for all-day comfort
- Highly breathable fabric minimizes eyewear fogging and voice restriction
- Sublimation print for soft hand
- Converts into a hat, headband, neck gaiter or wristband
- Original art by Josh Udesen, Tim Borski and AD Maddox
- 4.8-oz 100% recycled polyester circular-knit jersey
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
- Made in El Salvador.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “good.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.