- 840-denier water-resistant coated ballistics nylon is highly water repellent, durable and protects contents
- Main pack with large interior pocket and interior reel/spool pockets; mesh and polyester interior pockets for fly boxes, tippets and other gear
- Multiple Laser-cut attachment/lash points on front of padded shoulder straps as well as the exterior of pack
- Dual side, expandable water bottle pockets; interior hydration pocket holds bladder
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water repellent; stretch-woven polyester covers foam on back for ventilation and comfort
- Vertical pocket configuration on vest for convenient organization; breathable mesh body for lightweight performance
- Mesh vest can be worn alone or attached to front of pack
- Outer pack: 840-denier 100% ballistics nylon. Interior: 200-denier 100% polyester. Back: Stretch-woven polyester over foam. All with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Vest: 100% polyester mesh body with 420-D ballistics nylon pockets
- 1417 g (50 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.