- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable trench-style rain parka with matte, woven face; fully lined with polyester plain weave
- Lined hood with snaps at the neck
- 2-way zipper with a storm flap that secures with snaps; side-seam ties wrap around and can be tied in the front or the back
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets secure with snaps; internal zippered pocket
- Cuff tabs adjust with 2-position snaps
- Curved princess seaming on the front and back add contour and shape
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No®Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 728 g (25.7 oz)
- Made in China.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.