- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable trench-style rain parka with matte, woven face; fully lined with polyester plain weave
- Lined hood with hidden adjustment toggles on either side
- 2-way asymmetrical zipper with a storm flap that secures with two exposed ring snaps at the neck
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets covered with a small fold over flap; internal zippered pocket
- Asymmetrical cuffs with adjustable tabs with 2-position snaps
- Simple princess seams on the front and back and a back center reverse pleat create clean lines and movement
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 598 g (21.1 oz)
- Made in China.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.