- Fast-drying, highly breathable and sleek, the Capilene 1 Scoop top provides 15-UPF sun protection and can be worn either on its own or under layers in cooler temps
- Neck is slightly scooped with pliable self-fabric binding
- Raglan sleeves reduce chafe beneath pack straps
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- Patagonia® logo on back of neck, 2.5" wide
- The UV protection offered by this product is rated “good” when tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544
- 3.4-oz 100% recycled polyester with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
- Made in Columbia.
MaterialCapilene baselayers feature a moisture-wicking polyester fabric that dries quickly. Capilene polyester is also recycled and recyclable.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “good.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.