- Polyester/spandex jersey blend for superior stretch and moisture management
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric neckline for next-to-skin comfort
- Flatlock seams to minimize chafing and provide layering comfort
- Thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.6-oz (156-g) 94% polyester (35% recycled)/6% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control
- 156 g (5.5 oz)
- Made in Israel.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “excellent.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.