- Lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell is durable, highly water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR finish
- Insulated throughout with high-loft 120-g PrimaLoft Synergy and an added layer of heat-trapping 60-g PrimaLoft One in the chest, abdomen and back for core warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood with visor and single-pull drawcord to adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- Full-length, 2-way zipper with internal, insulated wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for chin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered, insulated handwarmers; two interior mesh drop-ins; one exterior zippered chest
- Elasticized cuffs and discreet drawcord at drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Stuffsack included
- 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon PU-coated ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 120-g PrimaLoft® Synergy 100% polyester; torso additional layer: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.