- All-recycled polyester shell insulated with 600-fill-power premium European grey goose down
- Rectangular quilting features narrower quilt lines on the side panels for a sleek silhouette
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap
- On-seam zippered handwarmer pockets; interior zippered chest pocket
- Removable, adjustable hood
- Hip length
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European grey goose down
- 737 g (26 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.