- 100% recycled polyester shell insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Adjustable, removable hood lined with deep-pile fleece
- Front zipper allows for ventilation
- On-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Diagonal chevron quilting for contoured fit; non-quilted side panels for a sleek silhouette
- Hip length
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down. Hood lining: 100% polyester fleece
- 425 g (15 oz)
- Made in China.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.