- 100% recycled polyester shell insulated with 600-fill-power premium European goose down
- Adjustable, removable hood lined with deep-pile fleece
- On-seam, zippered handwarmer pockets; internal zippered security pocket
- Rectangle quilting with additional styling in the back for contoured fit
- Hip length
- 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European goose down. Hood lining: 100% polyester fleece
- 448 g (15.8 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.