- Hooded jacket made of recycled wool that reverses to a quilted taffeta side with a fleece hoody
- Body and sleeves lightly insulated with Thermogreen® polyester for warmth
- Asymmetrical stitch lines add interest and contoured fit
- Full-length zipper has a covered, exterior wind flap with button-and loop closures
- Welted drop-in pockets each secure with a button
- Hood lined with deep-pile fleece for warmth
- Hip length
- Shell: 6.9-oz 60% all-recycled wool/30% polyester/10% nylon. Lining: 1.3-oz 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g (40-g in sleeves) Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 541 g (19.1 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.