- Lightweight polyester shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR finish; bigger channels with more 800-fill-power premium goose down than the regular down sweater
- Low-profile, adjustable hood seals out wind
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zip pocket for storage
- Center-front zipper with storm flap
- Drawcord hem seals out cold and spindrift
- Stuff sack included
- Shell: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop. Lining: 1.4-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop. Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 414 g (14.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.