- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable protection
- 100-g Thermogreen® insulation in body; 60-g in hood and sleeves for warmth and less bulk
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable, removable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panels placed in back of neck and chin; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility; low-profile powder skirt with snap secures to webbing loops at center back and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with media pocket and cable routing; one internal stash pocket; two internal drop-in pockets for goggles and gloves
- Updated, adjustable low-profile cuff secures over or under gloves; hem cinches to keep out cold; drawcord exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- RECCO® rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: Thermogreen® (arms: 60-g; body: 100-g) 100% polyester (90% recycled). Powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with DWR finish
- 967 g (34.1 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.