- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester herringbone weave with waterproof/breathable protection
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loops on rear yoke securely attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Thigh vents quickly release heat; articulated knees for mobility
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone-weave fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish
- 672 g (23.7 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.