- Merino wool/polyester/ spandex blend is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor and wicks perspiration
- 18.9-micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction with spandex adds stretch
- Minimal merrow-stitched seams are soft against skin
- Two-way zipper allows for bottom-up venting
- Shaped cuff converts to a mitt for hand coverage
- Reflective logos at left hem and center back neck
- 6.3-oz (215-g) 77% chlorine-free merino wool/18% polyester (100% recycled)/5% spandex
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Raw, untreated wool has scales that make it itchy and coarse and cause it to shrink, so most wool fabrics are treated with chlorine to reduce the scales. But chlorine is a pervasive pollutant that’s especially harmful to organisms living in water and soil. We remove the scales from our merino wool fibers using a unique chlorine-free process that’s bluesign® approved.