- Lightweight, windproof recycled polyester shell fabric is treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Insulated with warm and compressible 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport
- Single-pull hood adjustment controls volume and improves visibility
- Articulated elbows improve mobility; gasket cuffs enhance protection
- Full-length front zipper has a low bulk wind flap
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zip pocket for storage
- Stuffsack included
- Shell: 1.7-oz 30-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Sport 100% polyester. Lining and stuffsack: 1.4-oz 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- 465 g (16.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.