- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven fabric is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric in the shoulder, chest, upper arms and hood repel moisture
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Chest pockets with DWR-finished reverse coil zippers; two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with reverse coil zippers and storm flap for secure storage
- Full reach gusseted panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Drawcord hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex with Hardface® Technology. Both hard and soft shells have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 561 g (19.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly durable.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.