- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven fabric is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric in the seat and knees
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal waistbelt lies flat under a harness or backpack; zippered fly
- Mesh thigh vents
- Two harness- and pack-compatible pleated drop-in thigh pockets
- Ski-boot compatible zippered cuffs with expandable two-position snaps, scuff guards and internal mini-gaiters with tie-down loops
- H2No® Performance Standard hard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex with Hardface® Technology. Both hard and soft shells have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 576 g (20.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are waterproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric, a waterproof barrier and an interior scrim fabric. This fabric package is completely waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly durable.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.