- Made of a durable recycled polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric
- Shell fabric treated with a Deluge DWR finish for weather-resistant protection
- Lightweight built-in liner wicks moisture
- Drawcord at waist secures fit
- Rear pockets have secure hook-and-loop tabs with key loop in right pocket
- Split side seams improve range of motion
- Reflective logos on front and back; 5˝ inseam
- Body: 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex, with 4-way stretch and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Waistband: 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Liner: 3.8-oz microdenier 100% polyester striped mesh with moisture-wicking performance
- 121 g (4.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.