- Durable and lightweight 2-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; warm and highly compressible 800-fill-power goose down insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment (US patent number 5263202); goose down filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon zipper on the center-front is burly and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one forearm pass pocket; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; one internal stash
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Shell: 2-layer 2.71-oz 40 x 70 denier 100% nylon plain weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining:100% nylon ripstop. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 836 g (29.5 oz)
- Made in China.
We use down insulation in some of our products because of its excellent performance: down has a higher warmth-to-weight ratio than synthetic insulation, and it is also more compressible.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.