- Lightweight, 2.5-layer tear-resistant H2No® Performance Standard nylon fabric is highly breathable and repels moisture
- Highly engineered interior surface moves moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion, and slides easily over layers
- Roll-down, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- All exterior zippers and pit zips are watertight-coated and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Unlined, waterproof handwarmer pockets with custom zipper pulls
- Easy to use, unidirectional, watertight-PU-coated zipper
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.