- Versatile R1® fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicking and breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Fleece has high/low grid on inside for enhanced compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds moisture-wicking and allows for easy layering
- Lightweight, micro-grid panels under the arms, at cuffs and hem reduce bulk and increase breathability
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood; center-front Slim-Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Zippered chest pocket with brushed polyester mesh
- Raglan sleeves for comfort under pack straps; lightweight, micro-grid stretch cuffs have thumb loops
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Cuffs and hem: 5.4-oz Polartec Power Dry 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.