- Lightweight climbing and trekking pants made of stretchy nylon, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Waistband has belt loops, metal snap, hidden drawcord, and zippered fly
- Gusset for mobility
- Two front drop-in pockets; two back drop-in pockets with VELCRO® closures; zippered cargo pocket on right thigh
- Straight leg with articulated knees; pants roll up and secure with tabs and snaps at knees
- 32" inseam (size 8)
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- 266 g (9.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
The UV protection offered by this garment is rated “excellent.” *
* When tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183/ASTM6603/ASTM D6544.