- Durable, polyester ripstop fabric is breathable and water-resistant; 2-layer waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard reinforcement panels over the shoulders, elbows and hem prevent wet-through and increase durability
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen polyester stays warm even when wet
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; microfleece panels at back of neck and chin are soft next to skin
- Pit zips off-load heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable powder skirt with snap secure webbing loop at center back, connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants to keep snow out
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers, two chest, two internal drop-in for goggles and gloves, one internal zippered stash; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- Improved, adjustable low-profile cuff design; drawcord hem cinches to keep out cold; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Shell: 2-layer, 2.4-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. H2No® Performance Standard shell reinforcements: 2-layer, 5.0-oz 75- to 170-denier 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge DWR finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 983 g (34.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.