- Durable, polyester ripstop fabric is breathable and water-resistant; H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof/breathable reinforced panels over shoulders, forearms and bottom hem prevent wet through and increase durability
- Lightweight, compressible 150-g Thermogreen® insulation stays warm even when wet
- Removable helmet-compatible hood has an easy-to-use, single-hand adjustment; soft microfleece panels at back of neck and chin; pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms increase mobility
- Removable, lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with snap secures loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal drop-in for goggles and gloves; one internal stash
- New women's-specific fit with a tailored silhouette
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR finish. Reinforcements: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.8-oz 75- to 170-denier 100% recycled polyester with a waterproof barrier and a Deluge® DWR finish. Lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex. Insulation: 150-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)
- 1069 g (37.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.