- Soft and stretchy polyester fabric sheds moisture and light snow
- Plush, brushed fleece interior; high collar design for warmth and neck protection
- Fleece-lined hood is nice and cozy; not helmet-compatible
- Cuffs feature thumb-loops to ensure total wrist coverage
- Hem can cinch on extra chilly days to out keep cold; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustment
- Pockets: Two handwarmers and two hidden security
- Improved feminine shaping
- 7.5-oz 100% polyester knit bonded to polyester microfleece with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 513 g (18.1 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.