- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier; brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attach pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Internal thigh vents quickly release heat; articulated knees for mobility
- Gaiters with a Deluge® DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers and one right thigh
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: seat and thighs: 100% polyester brushed mesh. Lower leg: 100% polyester mesh. Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a Deluge® DWR finish
- 601 g (21.2 oz)
- Made in China.
2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging-fabric liner for increased durability and next-to-skin comfort.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.