- Two-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric, with Paclite® Fabric Technology repels moisture and packs down to nothing
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Full-reach gusset panels under arms let you reach without raising the body of the jacket; coated, watertight pit zips offer ventilation
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets feature coated, watertight Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Low-profile gusset cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- 2-layer, 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric, with Paclite® Fabric Technology and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 362 g (12.8 oz)
- Made in China.
GORE-TEX® products with 2-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is bonded to the outer material and protected on the inside by a separate lining. The separate lining ensures better wearing comfort and versatility. GORE-TEX products provide breathable comfort and durably waterproof and windproof protection.
GORE-TEX® products with Paclite® Product Technology are durably waterproof, windproof and very breathable. With a lightweight and packable construction, these garments are ideal for activities when weight and space are critical.