- Durable and comfortable stretch-woven recycled polyester dries fast and delivers 4-way stretch
- Shell is treated with a Deluge DWR finish for weather protection
- Mesh-lined zip-through stand-up collar with full wind flap and zipper garage
- Strategically placed zippered handwarmer pockets and a zip pocket at left bicep with interior cord pass-through
- Gathered cuffs with encased elastic secures fit at wrist
- Reflective logos at front chest and center-back neck
- Slight drop-tail hem with single-pull drawcord
- 4.7-oz 70-denier 93% all-recycled polyester/7% spandex with 4-way mechanical stretch and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 300 g (10.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.