- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable nylon stretch shell provides excellent mobility and weather protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood
- Center-front zipper with minimal welt storm flap that creates a zipper-garage chin flap
- One Napoleon chest pocket and two handwarmers are harness- and pack-compatible
- Watertight, coated pit zips
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 417 g (14.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.