- Durable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/ breathable and windproof protection combined with a brushed tricot backer extra warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustment (US patent number 5263202); soft microfleece panels at back of neck and on storm flap at chin
- Anorak with extra deep center-front zip and side zip for easy on/off; Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for less bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection; snaps securely on the side
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest which includes secure media pocket with cable routing; one internal stash; one pass pocket on left forearm
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
- Shell: 3-layer, 5.13-oz 70-denier 100% nylon plain weave GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Brushed backer: 75-denier 100% polyester. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% eco polyester and 9% spandex
- 612 g (21.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
GORE-TEX® products with 3-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.