- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer nylon ripstop shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in bad conditions
- Watertight-coated center-front-zipper
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers; one exterior left chest; one internal pocket, one internal drop-in
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out elements
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 640 g (22.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
2.5-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are waterproof, windproof, breathable and highly packable. They combine a water-repellent shell fabric with a waterproof barrier and a raised pattern on the inside, instead of the interior scrim used in 3-layer fabrics. The raised pattern makes 2.5-layer fabric light and compressible, while still protecting the waterproof barrier.