- WINDSTOPPER Insulated Shell fabric combined with PrimaLoft Eco insulation is warm, light, compressible and highly weather-resistant
- Interior quilting stabilizes insulation
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Harness- and pack-compatible chest pocket with reverse-coil zippers; internal security zip pocket
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset
- Shell: 2.8-oz Gore WINDSTOPPER® 100% nylon. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® Eco 100% polyester (70% recycled). Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester ripstop
- 598 g (21.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Provides soft and lightweight warmth by combining total windproofness, maximum breathability and water resistance. WINDSTOPPER® insulated shells are designed to keep the warm air in and the cold wind out, while allowing perspiration to easily escape. They are ideal for cold and windy conditions.
The human body uses energy to keep warm. PrimaLoft® uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy. Available as PrimaLoft ECO or PrimaLoft One.