A testament to fortitude, Primos provide exceptional durability for seasons that start with an early October storm cycle and don't let up until the last June corn. Our most wear-resistant shell pant, the lightweight Primos have a 3-layer, recycled nylon construction that uses GORE-TEX® technology and an inner lining for the highest level of waterproof/breathable performance available. A Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish prevents saturation and repels the dank moisture of coastal storms. The waist has a soft, brushed-tricot lining, adjustable tabs to fine-tune the fit, and a gusseted crotch for mobility. Slim Zip installation and coated, watertight zippers create the lightest, most supple zippers possible. Leg features include articulated knees, external thigh vents, tough scuff guards and internal gaiters to seal out snow when you're wallowing.
- Tough 3-layer recycled nylon GORE-TEX fabric protects against cold and wet snow
- Waist details: Soft brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke securely attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket to keep out snow
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced bulk and weight
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; external thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep snow out; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers and one right thigh
- 3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 606 g (21.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
GORE-TEX® products with 3-layer construction are designed for a wide range of outdoor activities. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Performance Shell has a special GORE-TEX membrane, bonded to a tough outer material and a robust inner lining. The benefit: no movement between the three layers, which means less wear and tear, and even greater durability.