Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.More Details
Returns & Exchanges
Unsure of your size? Can’t decide between jackets? Our customer service team is here to help—the less unnecessary shipping, the better. We have no time limit on returns and accept both current and past-season products.Visit Help Center
We Guarantee Everything We Make
If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, our Ironclad Guarantee allows you to return it for a replacement or refund at no charge. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge.
Alexander started climbing when he was 6 years old. By age 10, he was already climbing 300-meter multi-pitch routes with his father. In 2006, Alexander began training with the local Bavarian team Landesstützpunkt Franken, and later trained with Bundesstützpunkt Sportklettern in Erlangen-Nürnberg, where he met Ludwig “Dicki” Korb and Patrick Matros—the coaches he still works with today. He made his competition debut in the 2006 Bavarian Sportclimbing Cup and three years later won the first of two European Youth Cup championships.
In 2007, at age 14, Alexander climbed his first 8a (French scale). He topped out on Drive By Shooting— his first 8c—in 2009 and in 2011 he scaled San Ku Kai, his first 9a. Alexander’s 2013 ascent of Spain’s Estado Critico is the world’s first published 9a onsight.
Today, Alexander spends most of his time training and traveling to world-famous crags, where he often climbs the hardest routes or opens new routes.
- World’s first (9a) onsight of Estado Critico, Siurana, Catalonia, Spain
- First ascent of Clash of the Titans (9a+), Nassereith, Austria
- First ascent of Pasito a Pasito 5.14d (9a), Valle de los Condores, Chile
- First ascent of Super Crackinette 5.15a (9a+ ), Saint-Léger du Ventoux, France
- First ascent of Fight Club 5.15b (9b), Canmore, Canada
- First ascent of Super Pod 5.14d (9a), New River Gorge, West Virginia
- First ascent of Supernova 5.15a/b 11+ (9a+/9b), Frankenjura, Germany
- First ascent of Schweinebaumeln (35) (9a), Elphinstone, Blue Mountains, Australia
- First ascent of R.E.D. (35) (9a), Blue Mountains, Australia
- Ascent of La Rambla 5.15a (9a+) on his second try, Siurana, Catalonia, Spain
- Ascents of Corona 5.15a (9a+, third ascent), Pantera (9a), Action Directe 5.14d (9a) and The Elder Statesman (9a), Frankenjura, Germany
- Ascent of Biographie (9a+), Ceüse, France
- Ascent of Demencia Senil 5.15a (9a+) and First Round First Minute 5.15b (9b, third ascent), Margalef, Spain
- Ascent of Hubble 5.14d (8c+/9a), Raven Tor, UK
- Flash ascent of The Path (5.14a trad.), Lake Louise, Canada
- Onsight ascent of TCT (9a), Gravere, Italy
- Ascent of Companion of Change (9a+), Zillertal, Austria