Product Safety Recall
Due to safety concerns about the snaps on the Infant Capilene® Midweight Set, we are implementing a recall of units purchased between August 1, 2021, and January 12, 2023. For more information, including how to identify this product, how to return it and how to get a full refund, please click the link below.
Our Web Specials collection is brimming with perfectly sweet products—think last season’s jackets, fleeces, you name it—for a fraction of the cost.
Earth Is Now Our Only Shareholder
If we have any hope of a thriving planet—much less a business—it is going to take all of us doing what we can with the resources we have. This is what we can do.
Free Shipping on Orders Over $99
Orders are shipped within 1-2 business days and arrive within 3-10 business days. Need it sooner? Concerned about the environmental impact? Flexible shipping options are available.
Arnaud Petit's Ambassador Profile
Arnaud was only 12 when he established his first new route on the boulders near his home. Since then he’s made first ascents on big walls around the world, from Jordan to Taghia. Though he competed briefly and has repeated many of the world’s most difficult routes, every time Arnaud looks at an unclimbed wall he still feels a connection with his childish spirit.
- Winner of the IFSC Climbing European Championships, 1996
- Winner of the IFSC Climbing World Cup, Lead category, 1996
- Gold medal winner of the X-Games sport climbing competition in 1996; silver medal winner in 1995
- First ascent of Biographie première partie (8c+), Ceüse, France
- First ascent of Voie Petit (450m 8b) in 1997; free ascent in 2010, East Face of Grand Capucin, Mount Blanc Massif, France
- First ascent of Octogenese (300m, 8a+) and Delicatessen (150m 8b), in Bavella, Corsica, France
- Ascent of Eternal Flame (7a+ A1), Nameless Tower, Trango Towers, Pakistan
- Second ascent of Rainbow Jambaîa (900m, 8a), Angel Falls, Venezuela
- First ascent of Babel (800m, 7c+), Taghia Gorge, Morocco
- First ascent of Tough Enough (400m, 8b+), Tsaranoro Valley, Madagascar
- Ascent of Ali Baba (250m, 8a+), Paroi Dérobée, Aiglun, France
- First ascent of Lost in Translation (150m, 8a), Getu China
- Co-Author of the climbing book Parois de Légende
- Appeared in the films Lotus Flower Petzl, Amazonian Vertigo, Autour de Babel, Tough Enough, Grand Libre au Grand Cap, Black Bean and J’ai demandé la lune au rocher