Thanks for Your Patience
As we adjust to our new safety procedures, order processing may take up to 5 days for ground. Free ground shipping on any orders over $49. We encourage you to view your order status page and sign up for text updates as there may be unexpected delays. Learn more
Keeping Things in Perspective
Selling clothing isn’t an essential service. We all know this. More than anything, we are humbled by and extremely grateful for the health care professionals, public servants, farmers, grocery store workers, delivery folks and many others who are working their hardest right now. Thank you.
Retail Stores, Repairs and Dealers
Many of our retail stores, in accordance with state directives, will remain closed until further notice. Select retail stores and dealers are offering Buy Online, Pick-Up Curbside service, and some retail stores are accepting repairs. Please refer to our store finder and call ahead to confirm hours and services. Mail-in repairs are back up and running but with longer than normal turnaround times; see our DIY repair guides for simple repairs you can do at home.
Responsibly Sourced, Shelf-Stable, Nutritious Food
Our food business is also open with an expanded marketplace of products from like-minded farmers, ranchers, fishers, artisans and brands. We invite you to visit Patagonia Provisions and get responsibly sourced, shelf-stable, nutritious foods delivered right to your door.
We appreciate the words of encouragement and support you’ve shared with us. Stay safe, be kind to one another and thanks for stopping by.Shipping and Safety Details
Arnaud Petit's Ambassador Profile
Arnaud was only 12 when he established his first new route on the boulders near his home. Since then he’s made first ascents on big walls around the world, from Jordan to Taghia. Though he competed briefly and has repeated many of the world’s most difficult routes, every time Arnaud looks at an unclimbed wall he still feels a connection with his childish spirit.
- Winner of the IFSC Climbing European Championships, 1996
- Winner of the IFSC Climbing World Cup, Lead category, 1996
- Gold medal winner of the X-Games sport climbing competition in 1996; silver medal winner in 1995
- First ascent of Biographie première partie (8c+), Ceüse, France
- First ascent of Voie Petit (450m 8b) in 1997; free ascent in 2010, East Face of Grand Capucin, Mount Blanc Massif, France
- First ascent of Octogenese (300m, 8a+) and Delicatessen (150m 8b), in Bavella, Corsica, France
- Ascent of Eternal Flame (7a+ A1), Nameless Tower, Trango Towers, Pakistan
- Second ascent of Rainbow Jambaîa (900m, 8a), Angel Falls, Venezuela
- First ascent of Babel (800m, 7c+), Taghia Gorge, Morocco
- First ascent of Tough Enough (400m, 8b+), Tsaranoro Valley, Madagascar
- Ascent of Ali Baba (250m, 8a+), Paroi Dérobée, Aiglun, France
- First ascent of Lost in Translation (150m, 8a), Getu China
- Co-Author of the climbing book Parois de Légende
- Appeared in the films Lotus Flower Petzl, Amazonian Vertigo, Autour de Babel, Tough Enough, Grand Libre au Grand Cap, Black Bean and J’ai demandé la lune au rocher